View Larger Map
You can get in touch with Magic 1548 via the following methods:
0151 472 6800 - Reception
0151 472 6840 - News desk
0151 472 6870 - Advertising
0151 472 6876 - Radio Creative
61025 + start your message with the presenter's name
Texts cost 25p + your standard network rate. Terms & Conditions.
St John's Beacon
1 Houghton Street
Alternatively, you can email station staff via the form below. If making a complaint, please include your full name, postal address and telephone number so that we can contact you to discuss your comments. We reserve the right not to process complaints that do not include this information.
For work experience details please visit www.gothinkbig.co.uk
Magic 1548 is a brand name of RADIO CITY (SOUND OF MERSEYSIDE) LTD
1 LINCOLN COURT
Company No. 01033029
VAT number: 486 4004 42
Directions to the Radio City Tower, Liverpool
1. Follow the M62 to the end and then follow City Centre signs through 3 sets of traffic lights (past VW garage on left).
2. Continue straight on past Kentucky on right and past industrial estate with McDonalds on left.
3. You're now on Edge Lane. Continue to follow signs for City Centre and carry on until you can go no further. The road filters to the right at traffic lights and follow the signs to Birkenhead tunnel.
4. Go straight across next lights and join one way system through next two sets of lights still following Birkenhead tunnel signs.
5. Go past TGWU building on your right and stay in the left hand lane, down to the lights where the road bears right.
6. You need to go left here past the Empire Theatre on your left and Lime Street on the other side of the road you will see St George's Hall.
7. A little bit further up the road you will see the St Johns centre on your right hand side and Lime Street Station on your left. Continue to the traffic lights before the Adelphi Hotel on your left.
8. At the traffic lights turn left and continue up the road; take the second left following signs towards Lime Street Station. Stay in the right hand lane and when you reach the traffic lights you will see St Johns multi storey car park opposite. Turn right then immediately left up the ramp into the car park.
9. Once parked you go down a flight of stairs (with a green banister) and the Royal Court Theatre is on your left keep walking straight you will pass the Liverpool FC shop on your right and then you are in Williamson square.
10. Take first left and then you will see the old John Lewis on your right and Radio City is the second set of double doors you come to on your left (up a few stairs).